Friday 16 January 2015

Your love, My dream.

Standing on the ridge of emotional tenderness, I so get appalled by the stimulating beauty of your insideness.


The clouds of feelings, the rains of serendipity, the waves of love, Exalts me as through the winds of glory flies an unloosen dove.


Fallen amid the softness of a vast rose laden scape, I woke up beholding a fallen tear about to cape.


Remembering the curious heartfelt once when I saw you, I sit aside to have all the charms of you just like the morning leaves sparkled with dew.


For me and to those ur beautiful moments I witness, makes me wish they remain unfainted n ageless.


Your beauty and my unspeakable words of love are truly no match, I am just a wondering captive in the unseen dreams of yours that never hatch.


River to river, wind by wind, seasons of seasons passes by, I'd never condemn the plethora of loneliness, as ur beautiful face and our wishful nights gives me scenic sigh.


Out of the darkness, I shall be emancipated and glow one day, hoping the unending dream of your love would make me realize to say.


When your beauty and your calmness still would be at the tallest of hill, I shall say reaching at the top of quest of eternity might kill.


Have I not ever try to fly like that unloosen dove, what dignifies me to say I am the enchanting proudest dreamer of your love.


Monday I will, someday you will.
One day we both will.

No comments:

Post a Comment