Friday 21 November 2014

My First Rhyming verse. I named it "Farness"

The anatomy of love is such that farness scream,
When at once, love seems so pure and supreme.
A far beyond the imagination was our love,
A bond that arise slowly in time, flies away like an unfasten dove.
Together we walk on sands and take troll on uncanny ride,
Remembering the time when we were held, makes our eyes as pale as moonlit night.

When you are with me and we stride a long evening, the day seems ours,
As we reach the end of very subtle road, the night fades away make me feel so sour.
Tangled in your hairs, my hand shivers as when they are caged in yours,
Oh my love, so soothing it feels, that I long to keep this moment forever as young.
I shall wait for your letters, I shall wait for call, I shall wait for your dream
In the end farness so far, makes me a loner, when not with you, I am incomplete & extreme.

I remember of our old, delightful days, where we met down the aisle of Calm River,
You being so cold that morning as if an angel comes ashore from a fountain shiver.
All day long, we talk about being together, not knowing is that what we are here,
I was so naïve and averse from you, couldn’t comprehend the meaning of you dear.
A distant boat so duly arrives to take you away, that moment I realized the looming fear,
This aches as my heart pounds to nothing, I think of that Farness, the only thing left in me to sear.


My love is far away
Farness: I wanted it 4 sometime, but it took me far away.




No comments:

Post a Comment