Monday 8 December 2014

To the UNSPOKEN



To the unspoken

If it seems real and worthy speaking to a long lost girl
Then its good for me to curtain the endless voyage to her hair so uncurl.
As if so point to notice, it would be her naïve voice and face
That I couldn’t withstand, until the moment I was so left stranded in years.
The long lost eternity is back to hiss me like a pious soul and
I stray back to her with nothing but only language of love.

Her miraculous voice was so kept beneath my heart
For once I behold thy beauty, that I could be outclassed.
Her hair as divine just as so soothing like to be tangled upon 
Just like her beautiful face, as one could imagine to be breezed with.
Miracles doesn’t end within her, if I would say in all,
It just starts and end with her like an endless flowing river.

To me she is just a start or could be a devoted angel
For heartened her, I thou shall be a graceful associate.
Alone we don’t complete but together we can
Her evergreen voice is all I am left with,
As the nights and days passes by, her screaming beauty
Seems as so fainted by darkened skies and merciless hills.
Together my words are as lightened, uttering her wordless splendor.

I thou shall condemned to your soul. 
Written for a good friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment